Micro-Infusion Safety Guidelines
Please read carefully
If you have metal allergies or if you have any medical concern, please consult your medical professional before using this treatment device. Any harmful consequence resulting from misuse or application to other body areas, not following instruction or any other improper applications is neither the responsibility of Glamory. or its affiliates.
Our products are not intended to diagnose, cure, or prevent specific diseases of medical conditions.
The Glamory website is for education and information purposes only and is not intended as medical advice or a substitute for medical advice.
- To ensure safety and hygiene standards, don't reuse the needle head. Dispose of the needle head safely after a single use.
- Avoid the use of topical retinoids for at least one day prior to the session.
- Do not Expose yourself to the sun for too long, especially three days before the treatment
- In case of active blemishes, avoid stamping directly on any active breakouts on the skin.
- Refrain from applying the product to delicate areas of your skin, including the sensitive eye area.
- Do not proceed with treatment if your skin is already irritated or inflamed.
- Refrain from using any serums for infusion during the treatment. Not all serums are suitable for micro-infusion and may cause adverse reactions. Please note that our Elixir is specifically designed for post-treatment use and should not be used during the procedure.
- Do not Go over one area of your face too many times
- Do not Apply excessive force or pressure
- Do not use comedogenic serums or oils during or after treatment at home
- Do not Use the device on raised scars such as keloids
- Do not use active skincare products until after Day 3 of treatment.
- Avoid sun exposure for at least 72hours following the procedure
- Consult with a qualified dermatologist prior to usage if you experience any existing skin conditions.
- Make sure to clean your hands thoroughly before and during the procedure. If you prefer, you are welcome to wear gloves.
- Conduct patch test on a less exposed area of your skin, such as your hand, prior to the treatment. This will provide valuable insights into how your skin will respond.
- Esure that both your hands and the device itself are properly sanitized
- In case of any bleeding, we advise gently cleansing your face with water.
- Following the treatment, it is essential to apply a high protection sunscreen. This will help safeguard your skin from harmful UV rays and maintain the results of the treatment.
- Exercise caution and avoid applying the product to sensitive areas of your skin, including the delicate eye area.
- Always keep maximum hygiene and safety by storing the device in the supplied box .
- Always sterilize the device after treatment.
- Always use a new needle head cartridge for each treatment. Avoid touching the needle tips when attaching the cartridge to your device.